1. Power: It is powered by a robust engine, providing sufficient horsepower to handle challenging harvesting conditions.
2. Grain Tank Capacity: The combine typically has a large grain tank to minimize the frequency of unloading during harvesting, thereby improving overall efficiency.
3. Cutting Width: The header, which is used to cut the crops, comes in different cutting widths to match the needs of various farming operations.
4. Threshing and Separation System: The 8070 model is equipped with a reliable threshing and separation system, ensuring a clean grain sample with minimal losses.
5. Cab and Comfort: The operator’s cab is designed to provide a comfortable and ergonomic environment to reduce operator fatigue during long working hours.
6. Technology: Depending on the version and optional equipment, the combine may come with various technological features like yield monitoring, auto-steering, and data management systems to optimize harvesting performance.
7. Serviceability: New Holland combines are usually designed with ease of maintenance and serviceability in mind, making it convenient for farmers and technicians to carry out routine maintenance and repairs.