1. Operating Weight: The operating weight of the PC120-8 typically falls in the range of around 12 to 13 metric tons, depending on the specific configuration and additional attachments.
2. Engine: It is powered by a Komatsu SAA4D95LE-5 engine, which is a four-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine designed for efficiency and reliability. The engine complies with emission standards such as Tier 3 or Stage IIIA.
3. Horsepower: The engine generates a net horsepower of around 88 to 94 horsepower (approximately 66 to 70 kilowatts), again, depending on the region and emission standards.
4. Bucket Capacity: The standard bucket capacity of the PC120-8 is typically in the range of 0.3 to 0.8 cubic meters, depending on the type of bucket used and the specific requirements of the machine.
5. Hydraulics: The PC120-8 features advanced hydraulic systems, including precise control and smooth operation, providing excellent digging performance.
6. Cab Design: The excavator’s cab is designed to provide a comfortable and ergonomic working environment for the operator. It usually includes features such as air conditioning, adjustable seats, and easy-to-use controls.
7. Working Range: The machine’s boom and arm configuration allows it to reach a certain height and depth for digging, loading, and other tasks. The working range may vary depending on the arm length and attachments used.
8. Safety Features: Komatsu emphasizes safety in their equipment, and the PC120-8 may come equipped with various safety features like ROPS (Roll-Over Protective Structure) and FOPS (Falling Object Protective Structure) to protect the operator.