1. **Engine**: The TX64 Plus usually comes equipped with a powerful diesel engine to provide the necessary power for harvesting operations.
2. **Grain Tank**: It has a relatively large grain tank capacity to hold the harvested crop before unloading into a grain cart or truck. This minimizes the need for frequent unloading, allowing for more continuous harvesting.
3. **Threshing and Separation**: The combine’s threshing and separation mechanisms are designed to efficiently separate the grain from the chaff and straw. This ensures that only the valuable grain is collected for further processing.
4. **Cleaning System**: The combine includes a cleaning system that helps remove debris, dust, and smaller particles from the harvested material before it’s stored in the grain tank.
5. **Cab and Controls**: The operator’s cab is designed to provide a comfortable and ergonomic environment for long hours of operation. It usually includes controls for various harvesting parameters, as well as monitoring systems to keep track of the machine’s performance.
6. **Header Options**: The combine can be equipped with different types and sizes of headers to suit various crops and field conditions. For example, a grain header would be used for cereal crops, while a corn header would be used for harvesting corn.
7. **Advanced Features**: Depending on the model year and available technology, the TX64 Plus might include advanced features like GPS-guided auto-steering, yield monitoring, and data recording for improved operational efficiency and analysis.
8. **Serviceability**: New Holland combines are generally designed with maintenance and service in mind, making it easier for operators to perform routine maintenance tasks and address any issues that may arise during operation.